Care Touch CPAP Tube Cleaning Brush - Flexible Stainless (7 Feet) Plus Handy Brush (7 Inches) fits Standard 22mm Diameter Tubing
- Brand:Care Touch
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Buy New: $11.79 (On sale from $12.99)
as of 7/25/2017 09:48 CDT details
- You Save: $1.20 (9%)
- Seller:Maple Dealz
- Sales Rank:3,708
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 4 x 1
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- ★ CLEANER CPAP MACHINE - With hundreds of thousands of breaths moving through the CPAP tube, this cleaning brush helps clean it out from all the germs and bacteria passing through
- ★ SOFT BRUSHES - The ultra soft brushes prevent any damage of the CPAP tube while still providing an excellent clean
- ★ SPACE SAVER - While this can extend up to 7 feet so you can easily clean your CPAP hose, it can fold up into a small plastic bag included without taking up too much room
- ★ EASY TO CLEAN - The brush extends up to 7 feet so you can easily clean the entire tube at once
- ★ BONUS HANDY BRUSH - This bonus handy brush is great for cleaning the CPAP mask, or getting into smaller openings without the need for a long brush
Care Touch CPAP Tube Cleaning Brush Plus Handy Brush
For people sleeping or using a CPAP, BIPAP or any other PAP machines, it is important to constantly clean the machines and tubes to keep it sterile, germ and bacteria free.
A person that sleeps approximately 6-8 hours a night, breaths on average 5,000 breaths a night which is over 2 million breaths a year. Now add on to that someone that is breathing through a mask and tube, especially one that humidifies the air, that is an absolute breeding ground for bacteria, germs and infection to live and grow.
For this reason it is VERY IMPORTANT to clean the CPAP mask and tube on a constant basis.
These Care Touch CPAP Cleaning Brushes make it easy to do so.
The cleaning brush extends up to 7 feet so you can clean the entire length of the tube at once.
The handy brush is great for the CPAP mask, to clean the opening where the tube gets inserted, without the 7 foot coil at the end.
How to clean your CPAP Tubing
Use a mild detergent and warm water.
Rinse thoroughly with cool water
Keep the tube as straight as possible and gently work the brush in a back and forth motion, in short strokes, gradually working further inside the tube.
Avoid aggressive use when cleaning. The fan tipped brush will reduce stress to tubing walls. However, it is recommended the CPAP tube be kept straight as possible during cleanings to avoid unnecessary wear or damage.
When done cleaning, thoroughly rinse tube with a stream of cool water, Gently pat the bristles until dry to the touch and hang somewhere where there is air circulation. Carefully loosen and straighten tube brush, maintaining a hold on both ends. Once unwound, we suggest finding somewhere to hang the brush.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2011 BiPAP Masks Store - All rights reserved.